Ceramic fiber tap out cone is made from high purity alumina silicate fibers mixing with inorganic binders by vacuum forming process. It is widely used in aluminum alloy melting furnace to control the production flow of molten aluminum.
- Tapout cone is used in reverberatory furnace in aluminum melting
- It is a soft vacuum formed ceramic fiber part
- It is used to cover & plug tap hole plugs used in furnaces for melting for Aluminum, magnesium & zinc alloys
- Good insulating properties
- Superior feeding efficiency
- High strength / weight ratio
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low thermal mass
- Low smoking
- Maintains strength throughout application
- Textured exterior surface minimizes tearing during insertion
- Doesnot burn, smoke or degrade
- Custom densities/hardness/sizes are available on request
Furmats for over 3 decades, has been serving the Steel Industry by host of products including supply of best quality Ferro Alloys. Our operations HO in New Delhi, covers several markets with our team putting constant endeavors to reach the clients for their Ferro Alloys needs in numerous industrial clusters including Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Sahibabad, Meerut (UP or Uttar Pradesh), Mandigobindgarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar (Punjab), Baddhi, Kaleamb (HP or Himachal Pradesh), Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Baroda (Gujarat), Gwalior, Indore (MP or Madhya Pradesh), Raipur, Raigarh (Chattisgarh), Sonipat, Hissar, Faridabad (Haryana), J&K, Assam, Meghalya, Bhiwadi, Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer (Rajasthan), Kolkata, Durgapur, Asansol (West Bengal), Jharsuguda, Angul, Cuttack, Jajpur, Rourkela (Odisha), Vizag (Andhra Pradesh), Coimbatore, Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur (Maharashtra), Haridwar, Kashipur (Uttrakhand)…..
Likewise our team is forwarding timely offers for Exports for requirements in other part of the world including Africa (Nigeria), Europe, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan..