CERAMIC FIBER SHAPES
Ceramic fiber shapes are manufactured from refractory fibers. They are designed for use in application conditions requiring superior insulating properties combined with high rigidity and mechanical strength.
The above shapes can be made to suit specific requirements.
Rigid flat curved Refractory Ceramic Fiber Shapes
- Back up insulation in steel ladles Like Tundish & Torpedo ladles
- Rotary Kiln back up of Calcining and Dolomite Kilns
- Used as back up feeder channels of glass tank.
- Excellent Non – wettability to molten Aluminum and ideally suited for various molten metal contact applications such as Launders, Header Box, Troughs and Hot top Moulds etc.
- Excellent insulating performance
- Excellent thermal stability
- Low heat storage
- Resistance to thermal shock
- Good machinability
- Non wetting to Aluminum
STD : 1260°C
AZS : 1400°CS : 1260°C
HS 45 : 1100°C
M 1600 ; 1600°C
paper : 1260°C / 1400°C
Furmats for over 3 decades, has been serving the Steel Industry by host of products including supply of best quality Ferro Alloys. Our operations HO in New Delhi, covers several markets with our team putting constant endeavors to reach the clients for their Ferro Alloys needs in numerous industrial clusters including Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Sahibabad, Meerut (UP or Uttar Pradesh), Mandigobindgarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar (Punjab), Baddhi, Kaleamb (HP or Himachal Pradesh), Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Baroda (Gujarat), Gwalior, Indore (MP or Madhya Pradesh), Raipur, Raigarh (Chattisgarh), Sonipat, Hissar, Faridabad (Haryana), J&K, Assam, Meghalya, Bhiwadi, Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer (Rajasthan), Kolkata, Durgapur, Asansol (West Bengal), Jharsuguda, Angul, Cuttack, Jajpur, Rourkela (Odisha), Vizag (Andhra Pradesh), Coimbatore, Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur (Maharashtra), Haridwar, Kashipur (Uttrakhand)…..
Likewise our team is forwarding timely offers for Exports for requirements in other part of the world including Africa (Nigeria), Europe, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan..