HIGH ALUMINA CASTABLE
High alumina castable is a kind of refractory castable which uses high alumina raw material as aggregates and the powder and then be added with binding agent. High aluminum refractory castable has high mechanical strength, good thermal shock resistance, good corrosion resistance.
High Alumina Castable Refractory is a kind of material made by mixing the granular and powdered materials with a certain amount of binder composition and water together. It is an amorphous refractory with high mobility, it can be used with casting method of construction but be hardened without heating. It is made from refractory aggregate, powder, binder, additives, water, or other liquid material.
Castable Refractory Features
- Construction is convenient
- High intensity
- Volume stability
- Good insulation
- High temperature tolerance
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Good slag resistance
- Good wear resistance
- Good corrosion resistance
- Acid resistance
Furmats offer various grades of High Alumina (HA) Castables in range from 50%, 60%, 70%, 80% and upto 95% Al203 content. Products offered in both Conventional and Low Cement range
- Using less cement. compared to traditional refractory castable, the calcium content in high alumina castable is about a quarter to one third of that in traditional castable.Thus, reducing the number of low melting phase in high alumina castable, finally improving the high temperature performance.
- Low water consumption. during the construction, we only need to add about 6-7% water of castable weight into the high alumina castable. therefore high alumina castable has high density and low porosity.
- High alumina castable has high room temperature curing strength, and the strength will not decline even after medium and high temperature process. Besides, the strength absolute value of high alumina castable is 3-5 times as high as that of traditional castable.
- High alumina refractory castable has steady volume stability at high temperature. Even though high alumina castable belongs to unfired refractories, its volume shrinks only a little after drying dehydration and calcination.
High alumina castable is mainly used for furnace lining of boiler, blast furnace hot blast stove, heating furnace, ceramic kiln and various industrial furnaces.
Furmats for over 3 decades, has been serving the Steel Industry by host of products including supply of best quality Ferro Alloys. Our operations HO in New Delhi, covers several markets with our team putting constant endeavors to reach the clients for their Ferro Alloys needs in numerous industrial clusters including Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Sahibabad, Meerut (UP or Uttar Pradesh), Mandigobindgarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar (Punjab), Baddhi, Kaleamb (HP or Himachal Pradesh), Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Baroda (Gujarat), Gwalior, Indore (MP or Madhya Pradesh), Raipur, Raigarh (Chattisgarh), Sonipat, Hissar, Faridabad (Haryana), J&K, Assam, Meghalya, Bhiwadi, Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer (Rajasthan), Kolkata, Durgapur, Asansol (West Bengal), Jharsuguda, Angul, Cuttack, Jajpur, Rourkela (Odisha), Vizag (Andhra Pradesh), Coimbatore, Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur (Maharashtra), Haridwar, Kashipur (Uttrakhand)…..
Likewise our team is forwarding timely offers for Exports for requirements in other part of the world including Africa (Nigeria), Europe, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan..