BIO SOLUBLE ROPE
MMTCL offers Superwool® Fibre Rope (Bio soluble Rope) products which are a versatile alternative to traditional insulation solutions. Made from a special alkaline earth composition that have been uniquely engineered to offer advantages in high temperature insulation applications due to their low thermal conductivity, low biopersistence and low linear shrinkage up to their use limit.
Bio Soluble Braided Rope are made from Superwool Plus fiber enclosed in a fiberglass braid or SS wire braid to give excellent handling strength
Bio Soluble Twisted Rope: twisted threads made of Superwool plus fibre yarn reinforced with fiberglass or SS wire.
Burning of the 20% organic carrier contained by the textile materials happens at 400 C leading to smoke and out gassing
- Furnace doors and radiant tube seals
- Blast furnace stove expansion joint
- Coke oven ascension pipe seal, preventing fume emission on exhaust collection system
- Coke oven door seal preventing gas Leakage between refractory and door jamb.
- Piping insulation
- Hot top seal
- Welding curtains
- Insulation between anode buss and box
- Asbestos free and ideal replacement for asbestos cloth products
- Inspection door seals
- Gaskets & flange seals
- Expansion joint packing for refractory brick work in furnaces and kilns.
- Pipe wrap or insulation in marine Generators
- Insulation lagging for pipes
- Radiant tube packing in boilers and furnaces
The durability of Superwool® Plus™ Textiles depends on the frequency and amplitude of any applied mechanical stress
- Low thermal Conductivity
- Flexible and easy to use
- Excellent thermal Shock resistance
- Resistance to molten aluminum
- Exonerated from any carcinogenic classification under nota Q of directive 97/69 EC
Superwool Plus Fibre : 1200 ° C
Fiber Glass Reinforcement : 500° C
Stainless Steel Reinforcement : 1000° C
The Maximum use temperature depends on the application. In case of doubt, refer to MMTCL Technical service for advice.
HIGH TEMPERATURE PERFORMANCE
- With Fiberglass reinforcement the maximum use temperature is 500 C
- With SS wire the maximum use temperature is 1000°C
- Superwool Plus fibre has a maximum continuous use classification temperature of 1200°C, so in a stress-free, enclosed environment, the Superwool Plus™ Textiles may be used at temperatures up to 1000°C, depending on the application conditions.
Furmats for over 3 decades, has been serving the Steel Industry by host of products including supply of best quality Ferro Alloys. Our operations HO in New Delhi, covers several markets with our team putting constant endeavors to reach the clients for their Ferro Alloys needs in numerous industrial clusters including Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Sahibabad, Meerut (UP or Uttar Pradesh), Mandigobindgarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar (Punjab), Baddhi, Kaleamb (HP or Himachal Pradesh), Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Baroda (Gujarat), Gwalior, Indore (MP or Madhya Pradesh), Raipur, Raigarh (Chattisgarh), Sonipat, Hissar, Faridabad (Haryana), J&K, Assam, Meghalya, Bhiwadi, Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer (Rajasthan), Kolkata, Durgapur, Asansol (West Bengal), Jharsuguda, Angul, Cuttack, Jajpur, Rourkela (Odisha), Vizag (Andhra Pradesh), Coimbatore, Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur (Maharashtra), Haridwar, Kashipur (Uttrakhand)…..
Likewise our team is forwarding timely offers for Exports for requirements in other part of the world including Africa (Nigeria), Europe, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan..